Coffee Coconut Oat Cookies
1 scoop of clean lean protein, coffee coconut
30g ground almonds
80g oat flour – oats blended into a flour.
60g brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp water (flax egg)
4 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp plant based milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
60g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan.
2. Make the flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water in a small bowl. Put aside for 5 minutes.
3. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk and flax egg. Mix to combine and then fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Using an ice cream scoop separate the mixture into 9 and arrange onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press each cookie down to form a round disc.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.