Cliff's Sprouted Lentil Burgers
This quick and easy recipe makes a healthy vegan meal
1 bunch sprouted lentils
1 clove garlic
1 small red onion
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp turmeric
1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1. Whiz lentils in a food processor.
2. Add chopped garlic, sliced red onion and a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Add cumin, garam masala, a little salt and pepper, oregano and turmeric and give it another whiz.
4. Remove from food processor and fold in Clean Lean Protein until the mixture is slightly moist but can still be formed into patties.
5. Pan fry with just a little oil or brush with a tiny bit of oil and oven bake at 180C until brown.
Pictured Serving Suggestion: Served with grated beetroot & carrot salad and a yoghurt sauce.