Pecan Date & Cappuccino Smoothie
A smoothie to satisfy the coffee cravings
1-2 Dates (depending on your sweet tooth)
½ cup activated pecans
¾ cup filtered watered
1 large, ripe banana
1 Serve Creamy Cappuccino Clean Lean Protein
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
The night before:
1. Soak dates in filtered water, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Activate pecans by rinsing well, then leaving to soak in water overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Peel banana, cut into large pieces, freeze overnight in a zip lock bag.
In the morning:
1. Rinse pecans well and discard the soaking water.
2. In a blender, add the dates along with the water they were soaking in, frozen banana and all other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.