STRAWBERRY YOGURT BARK
· 3 cups plain Greek yogurt (or plant-based yogurt of choice for vegan option)
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
· 1 ½ cups strawberries
· ¼ cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
1. Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking tin with baking paper.
2. Wash and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Once well combined, spread the mixture on to the tray into a rectangle roughly 40cm x 20cm.
4. Scatter the strawberries (and granola if using) on top and place into the freezer to set until firm (roughly 4 hours).
To serve, cut or break into pieces.